Following the recent public consultation which took place in Brading, the Neighbourhood Development Plan has now been redrafted and, together with all of the supporting documents, has been submitted to the Isle of Wight Council for the next stage of public consultation. This will run from 19th September until 3rd November. Members of the public are encouraged to look out for the IWC notice in the County Press.
Here are the Neighborhood Plan public consultation documents:
- Public Forum - 04 October 2012 (278.5 KiB)
- Public Forum - 05 July 2012 - Updated 08-08-12 (285.3 KiB)
- Public Forum - 06 December 2012 (200.1 KiB)
- Public Forum - 06 September 2012 - Updated 24-09-12 (300.2 KiB)
- Public Forum - 26 July 2012 - Updated 12-09-12 (203.2 KiB)
Please take some time to look at them and then use the form below to give us your feedback on the Neighbourhood Plan: